Sunday, September 19, 2010

On Broadway

WOW, I've just re-awakened my love for musicals. All I have to say is that it's entirely too easy to buy music on itunes-just a click and you don't think of how much the .99's are racking up, haha. So I got favorites from guys and dolls, jekyll and hyde, and the original phantom.
If you haven't had the pleasure of discovering jekyll and hyde (the 90s version if I remember...) then I HIGHLY recommend the following songs:

Take me as I am
Someone Like You
No One Knows who I am
Symphathy, Tenderness
In His Eyes
A New Life

There's also a sweet duet between Jekyll and Hyde but I can't remember the name of it/find it based on the samples on itunes. but yeah...anywho, beautiful songs especially no one knows who I am and sympathy,tenderness.

It was a fun Sunday-everyone is way cool and nice in our RS (the first time I was there). Dinner was great and game night with the Engstroms was, as always, fun. The weekends go soooo fast 8( haha, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment