Monday, March 22, 2010

Holy Spewage Batman....

yeah, so the title doesn't really leave a lot to figure out. Sunday was a GREAT and HORRIBLE day all wrapped up into one. The first half was amazing. My younger bro (notice I didn't say little steve-you're welcome)got ordained an elder in the Melchezidek Priesthood!!! I'm so proud of him and all the good choices he's making as he gets ready to get his papers in for a mission. Then we got to go and listen as he got his patriarchal blessing. So a very spiritual first half of the day. Then dad took us to the newly revamped cannon center where they DID NOT serve the amazing chicken cordon bleu (not bitter at all about that). Instead I had to have the turkey and veggie plate that wasn't that great at all. It wasn't great at all in that I spent the rest of my Sunday with a bad stomache ache and throwing up a few times. I can't even remember the last time that I did that-has to be hands down the worst feeling ever! ugh.
But thanks to a sweet comforting boyfriend with the priesthood I am back on track today. Even though I managed to get a lot of things done today I still have so much to do before the Georgia trip this weekend-which is gonna be AMAZING! but I just can't focus anymore-boo and meh....

1 comment:

  1. I hope your trip to Georgia is a blast!

    BTW, how did you get the comment-under-post to work? Even if I enable whatever you're supposed to enable to get this to work, it never will. tips?

    ReplyDelete