Saturday, March 20, 2010

new moon....new laughs

IT actually happened-I had a girls' night out last night....can't remember the last time I had one where we actually went out and I wasn't delerious with fever 8)

So we ate at rubio's-pretty good and then me and drea went off to see new moon in the dollar theatre.

wow....


hmmm


well....

i'm not sure where to start...let's just say that...the acting got marginally better from the first movie so in comparing them to themselves a few years ago it was a good movie-the problem is just when you start comparing them to any other movie...

some of my favorite parts: her random screaming fits at night-those never got old and always brought a laugh, jacob's need to take off a shirt at any sign of trouble-his muscles couldn't save him from his acting tho.

The one part I could appreciate was the montage sequence of her just sitting there out of it and depressed after Edward left with no expression on her face etc...it was amazing how long she could hold that expression-a perfect acting challenge for her i think ;)

anywho, the only really annoying part was how EVERYONE mumbles in this movie-my mom could not watch this movie cause every other line she'd be asking: what did he say? what did she say? Apparently vampires are fluent in mumble and barely moving their lips cause so many times me and drea just looked at each other like...what? oh well, there was still other mockable qualities even if we couldn't hear half of the lines delivered.
Honestly, it wasn't that bad it's just fun to mock when watching a movie-like mystery science theatre 3000.
off to watch another movie but i can't mock this one...it's of mice and men and I have to interpret its editing.

3 comments:

  1. Excuse me? I'm sorry ...what did you say?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. strike that, it was Grape's of Wrath-DEFINITELY not mockable-exactly mom, exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I couldn't agree more with everything you said. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete