Friday, April 9, 2010

we came we saw we partied

It was a Ringing Success!
Everything worked out just perfectly.
After a delicious meal at Red Robin-seriously the first time I had ever eaten there and I'm sold 8)
My birthday master plan for Cody included a scavenger hunt to different places of significance for us on and off campus with lil notes explaining at each place. Of all the public places I hid envelopes: the MOA on campus, sonic, Barnes and Nobles, the Springville Museum of Art, on campus etc. The one in the Wilk got opened. No, I'm not bitter. I just can't believe it! it was taped underneath the table-who touches the undersides of tables in the first place-that's where people stick gum people! and there it was ripped open and left sitting on the table when we got there. Who does that? Who opens something that is NOT for them-they know it's not for them, and it's not like they could have thought someone accidentaly left it-it was purposefully taped underneath the table.
sigh...no, i'm not bitter.
but it was still there so it all worked out.
Then it was on to Cody's apartment for a crazy LOST themed party (i'll get pictures up as soon as drea sends them to me-so don't nag me, nag drea! haha). It was way fun and thank you to all who helped me out and made it possible!
what I learned from this experience:
Sawyer's nicknames are hilarious
metal tongs are very effective if you need to light a bajillion candles without burning yourself
Though LOST themed werewolves is fun for the heck of it, original werewolves is better
Steve shouldn't wear eye liner-we look enough alike as it is.
perminant marker is hard to get off your finger nails-thanks for that one Tyler!
Themed parties are the way to go 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment