Thursday, May 13, 2010

It came!

So we were pleasantly surprised when my ring came in today-a whole 5 days before they said it would. It's absolutely beautiful and I'm so proud of it-everyone loves it and oooo's and aaahh's accordingly, but they are sincere ooo's and aaa's not the pity ooo's and aaa's. 8)
The funny thing is, is that I suck at taking pics of a ring on my hand-i can never get a good focused shot that really shows how cool it is....soo....sorry? haha more motivation to come to the reception 8) (don't worry mom i'll get on skype with you so you can see it tomorrow 8)
We had tucanos tonight-soooo good and yet I am always sooo bloated after that place-i don't think my system knows how to break down that much protein.

anywho, i can NOT wait to find a job-getting a lil stir crazy here and I can't do tons of wedding stuff during the day like dress shopping cause the few friends i have here are functioning members of society with 8-5 type jobs and I can't go alone to do that stuff cause than it becomes a chore and it's not fun anymore...it's like being alone on your birthday (i wouldn't know, but I'm sure it sucks).

Here's to the phone ringing off the hook...ya know....if it had a hook....

2 comments:

  1. Of course I can't wait so ...just email me some pictures in the meantime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being alone on your birthday does indeed suck.

    ReplyDelete