Sunday, October 24, 2010

Inception


glorious...

simply glorious...


I would see this movie again and again. Pretty much an original idea (only the hooking up/falling "asleep" kind of hailed back to the matrix but the concept COMPLETELY different and AWESOME not to mention a GREAT cast (I LOVED Joseph Gordon-Levitt!!!! so sweet). And there was nothing really bad...I mean...your typical sylized fighting but even then...not bloody except for the very first scene, though it happens so fast you may not even notice and that's it. I can only think of two times they cussed....yea, I think that's it. SO GOOD. If you haven't seen it, just get over the fact that everyone was raving about it-it doesn't make you a sheep, just go see and decide for yourself 8)
I think there was only one...no two actors in it that I didn't recognize from another recent movie. anywho...that's about it-I just wanted to geek out about it.
It kept me and code enthralled(sp?)the entire time and has your heart pounding to the very last second-in a good way. The technology/visual of course is amAzing and so fun to just look at, and it's one of those movies you could see again and again and still catch new things that you didn't notice before. Seriously, if anyone wants to go see it in th dollar theatre we are up for another showing ;)

can you say oscars anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment