Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman what you haven't necessarily been waiting for...

The bedroom's transformation:
BEFORE:


AFTER:

cody's cool scroll that he got while in korea and it randomly perfectly matched our bedspread so there ya go.

our dresser

random decor

our night stand

-notice the book mom? I get a kick out of these stories...I'm still not sure if Cody finds them as entertaining but he humors me ;)

and this is the bathroom but...who wants to see that?


oh...and there's closets to the left of the main pic of the bedroom-nice big ones that are connected in the middle, but again-boring 8)

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to finally get to see what the inside of your apartment looks like and how you have everything decorated. It is soooo beautiful. You've done a wonderful job of decorating and putting it all together (literally Hah!) I couldn't believe you even have festive pumpkin decorations in the window. Very impressive! Cody was so sweet to get you a key board. I'm excited that you have something to practise on now. The only thing missing ...pillow shams for your bed! It would be like a faux head board and would make an awesome finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. What apartment is complete without the book "Spooky Texas"?!? I'm just preparing Cody in case you guys end up here. Hah!

    ReplyDelete