Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I forgot to mention one of Cody's funnier sleep walking incidents from the other night :)
So we moved our keyboard into our bedroom because we got a desk and there was no where to put it but where the keyboard was previously. (ironic how we get a desk once we're pretty much done with the semester and studying-i've gotten so used to the couch it's weird to have so much structure). anywho, so I wake up in the middle of the night and cody is unplugging and moving the piano over to the other side of our room in pieces-I asked him what he was doing but couldn't understand him cause he was half asleep and so was i. Apparently later the next morning when I woke up and looked at the wall and saw the piano gone I realized it wasn't a dream. I rolled over and asked cody why he moved it-he said "the queen was coming and we had to make room." ......apparently she's a robust woman....

3 comments:

  1. Cody not only sleep walks, he sleep pratices royal etiquette. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I busted out laughing when I read that one. Tell Cody he can stand down. You heard it from the queen ...I'm not coming any time soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Look at all the hits on your map. I counted 25 ...very impressive!

    ReplyDelete