Monday, December 6, 2010

true beauty

dove evolution

if you haven't seen this you should check it out. I was reminded of it today during a presentation in my museum class.
stuff like this always reminds me of this thing Jean Applonie (sp?) director of the byu women's choir said once...we were stretching or doing breathing excercises or something and she said something to the affect of: love your tummy. love it because it is round. and then she pointed out how it's natural and it just struck me because I had never even thought of that concept before...I mean whether I like to admit it or not, I always just assumed that an acceptable stomach is a flat one, but I never considered that the stomach is supposed to be round (granted not unhealthily so) but still...that's when I realized that my idea of reality/beauty was distorted.

anywho,
today was good-got lots of good things done and can't wait to get even more done tomorrow :)

we had FHE tonight with our sunday school class and we did a white elephant. since we had extras of the HP movies since we both owned them we gave away as one of our gifts the order of the pheonix and the half-blood prince. People were fighting over it like crazy-it was great, haha. We got a cool kicking toy from cambodia and a glass cinderalla carriage looking thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment