Saturday, December 18, 2010

rainy slushy saturday

Today started off a lil more brutal than I was prepared for but it is shaping up quickly :)
So the brutal part(you're going to laugh at me) but I had to get up at eight to go with Cody to get the car's oil changed cause there were guys coming to clean our carpets at 8:30 and I couldn't stay in bed with them working around me and I didn't want to be left alone with a bunch of random workers stuck in the kitchen so I grudgingly got up at 8 (on a saturday this is considerably horrible-during the week fine, but saturday morning is a sacred time-a time of rest and relaxation).
So after I got over that lil bump in my schedule I read some more from three cups of tea-i started it back over the summer and only have enough time to get back to it now-really good though, highly recommend it.
I just put in an order for 5 swedish limpa loaves of bread (and if you speak swedish, yes i know that is repetitive-limpa means loaf in swedish). Anywho, I can't wait!!! Tuesday morning baby, tuesday morning.
I'm pretty much done with Cody's gift and just have to order it-so excited about that too!
and byu's bowl game is at noon.
so today is shaping up quickly.

Last night was awesome too. Our friends the Engstroms treated us to a nice dinner at PF Chang's and then we came back and watched the extended fellowship of the rings (i think all of us dozed off at one point, but it was still fun).

and now for some pics of harry potter world:












the three broomsticks where we had lunch :) more on that later...


More to come later...

No comments:

Post a Comment