Tuesday, January 25, 2011

11:11

Make a wish!
I personally have a wish but I can't say otherwise it won't come true.

Today was a good day besides the snow fall. To be honest it's kind of sad how disenchanted I've become with snow. I used to love it. Thought it was magical and beautiful. I would just sit in front of the window watching it and sighing like a sap. Anyone seen that Gilmore Girls episode when Lorelai gets disenchanted with the snow? yeah...it's kind of like that. Now my heart sinks when I come out of class and I have to walk home in a blizzard...I think Russia may have had something to do with this....don't get me wrong tho, if I don't have to go anywhere and I'm properly dressed and it's the slow floaty kind of snow-as opposed to the hard driving stingy snow- I think I could still like it. Not gonna lie tho, it's something I could visit but not live with for the rest of my life.

In other news tho, classes were fine today, the museum was good, and getting to spend some quality time with my code was priceless: frozen yogurt and how to tame your dragon-love this one!!! I hope it wins an oscar.

Can't wait for tomorrow's game! we're watching it at my cousin's house, and before you think: what??? she's not going???? I'm boycotting the system baby! Forgive me if I don't want to wait 2.5 hours in a blizzard to get a wrist band that doesn't actually get me in to the game unless I get to the game FOUR hours ahead of time for a "wristband check" what?! what the heck is that all about?! I am SO done with the system and the crappy way that they treat sports-pass holders. So I'm going to sit infront of a comfortable big tv and not crane my neck to see over people in front of me and not waste my ENTIRE day just to get into the game.

sigh, it's gonna be great!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you kiddo we'll be doing the same ...only because we live about 1200 miles away! And about that snow ...good thing you're moving to Houston then. ;) I seriously doubt I could ever move back to the land of my birth for that very reason.

    ReplyDelete