Thursday, January 6, 2011

Life is Good.

Here are ten reasons why life is good right now (in no particular order).

-Had a wonderful and relaxing xmas break in Houston where it was nice and warm, and we had the opportunity to find some apartments that we liked for the future move in April.
-My schedule is WAY easier than last semester-13 credit hours and the hardest class that I have is equal to one of the mid-level hard classes of last semester.
-starting yoga and am sore in strange places but I still like it.
-I found deer tracks outside our bedroom window in the snow-I dunno, just something about deer frollicking outside our window while we're warm in our beds seems nice to me.
-It's my last semester at BYU
-I have time to read for fun/watch some Gilmore Girls every now and then
-I have the sweetest and most caring husband in the world and am so glad that I have a lil more free time to help lift some of his burdens during an especially hard semester for him.
-I'm excited to get back in touch with friends and am excited for friends who are pregnant, friends who are engaged, and friends who are an amazing example of motherhood.
-BYU beat UNLV on their own turf last night!!!
-I love thinking of ways to surprise/show my love to Code :)

2 comments:

  1. Everyone says to enjoy your time in school, because the "real" world isn't as easy. I've been in the real world for almost three years now, and as far as I can tell, everyone lies.

    Enjoy your last semester, but know that not having homework will be pretty great too. That's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete