Monday, January 31, 2011

What a couple of days...

I have some how managed to be extremely productive the past four days and yet managed to not give myself a headache or stress as a result of my efforts. I really wish I could understand what I did exactly...I think it's because the things that I'm accomplishing are numerous and yet easy at the same time-that is the key, and luckily my semster allows me to accomplish this.
This weekend was full and productive yet still fun (well, more so for me-code had a lot more heavy duty stuff).
Besides getting all of my homework done before Monday morning-i know- we attended the temple, prepared and delivered a sunday school lesson,watched the oh-so-sad basketball game, had game night with friends, had date night with just us-went out to eat, watched a movie, and even went for a walk. I don't know how we fit it all in but it was great.

Today I got a lot of my "new house" in order:
-I finally went to the administration building and officially changed my name so that on all of the rolls in my classes my name will now be whitney richards nolden-as well as my diploma
-got a new student i.d. that has my new name on it.
-I asked about my graduation application and learned that I had to set up an exiting interview.
-Went to the JFSB and got the exit interview and necessary signatures thus getting my application approved-yay!
-went to Chase bank to close out my old account and deposited the money in our joint account and got quarters for laundry
-started the laundry-about to go fold
-made dinner
-read for tomorrow's class
-practiced the piano.
-finished code's v-day gift

I'm now sitting here at 7:38 pm pretty much ready to relax with Code whenever he gets done with his homework and do FHE. Life is good. I'll admit my energy isn't always this high but when it is I revel in it.

I'm so proud of Code lately. He's doing great things at work and people are noticing his skills and work ethic. Apparently they call him "super cody" at work cause when they need help getting something done and getting it done right they ask for him. Just today he got changed to a new team who is struggling to finish their project on time and they're looking to code to throw the hail mary pass and get it done for them. He's the Jimmer of the programming world-carrying everyone on his back :) (ok, I totally know that he is going to blush and feel uncomfortable when he reads this, but that's ok). I also love teaching sunday school with Code-he brought the spirit so strong this past Sunday and made it easy for me to keep it going even with two different interruptions from a ward clerk guy-seriously, it was kind of annoying, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment