Tuesday, August 25, 2009

homeward bound

Well it's been a whirlwind the past ten days full of castles, museums, galleries, pubs, and TONS of walking. It is SUCH a gorgeous country-seriously, none of my photos do it justice. Sloping green hills dotted with sheep grazing and crags off in the distance-just too cool. Having spent sometime in Scotland I've built a desire to be able to use adjectives and words such as: lovely, wee, cheers and brilliant without sounding like a pansy-i guess you just have to have the accent. Having said all that, I am ready to stop moving myself around every couple of days. The next few days will be flying sleeping and driving with a shower hopefully somewhere in there. If I can get my laptop situation squared away by the time i get out to school i'll be back on here by the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Please say the laptop has mended. I can't wait for more details about your trip, your return to school, and college life post mission! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing all your "brilliant" photos. :)

    ReplyDelete