Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sweet mother it's pumpkin pie!

I've decided that in my house-ya know, the day that I have a house- I will not limit certain seasonal foods to holidays. How cruel is that??? Oh great kids ya love it? yea? good! you can only have it once a year. I mean...where's the sense in that? Hence the title. We had pumpkin pie tonight and I can NOT wait to have it tomorrow morning for breakfast!

So yea, in my house at random moments throughout the year, I might throw out some seasonal food like pumpkin pie or...christmas cookies or....man, why are all seasonal foods just glorified junk food? anyway, it'll be good-like lil mini holidays throughout the year.

I am also going to announce the fact that it is TUESDAY night and I still have one new episode of Gilmore Girls to watch-that's right! I didn't scarf it all yesterday! Maybe by about mid 4th season i'll be able to hold off till much later in the week-of course if they gave us 5 episodes every week instead of 3 it would be much easier to spread it out-someone should notify them.

off to watch the season finale of Tori and Dean.

1 comment: