Monday, August 10, 2009

out of the wood works

so does my hair say: contact me?
haha it's just funny cause ever since I've died my hair every time I go on facebook there's someone writing on my wall or writing a message etc. and I know you're thinking......and? but see, what you don't realize is, I can go weeks without anyone contacting me on facebook first-i always do the reaching out first, I mean, I can't remember the longest i've gone without a new wall post or message but I bet I can top ya.
Anyway, i'm just not used to it and I'm trying not to get used to it cause it can't last-like all great things it will be fleeting and fickle. haha j/k i don't know where this thought pattern is going-i just got done with my gilmore scarfing for the week and it always makes me feel like rambling on and on through witty references that have nothing to do with anything and by the time you realize that they are in fact relevant and witty i've already gone. see?
k....detoxing.
so mom got this ear thing done today-hope her equilibrium (-am or -um?) isn't messed up, but hopefully she'll be good for all of our flights coming up this weekend. Yup....that's right, this weekend i'll be sitting and listening to the best 3 hours of church in my life...ok a lil blasphemous but really, i will have never been so focused on the word (prolly cause it'll be spoken with a scottish accent!)

so ya know the dawn soap commercials and how they're showing how gentle their product is by washing all these animals that had oil spilled on them and there's an otter? yea...i want that otter. Are there laws against that sort of thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment