Friday, August 7, 2009

LANDON PIGG

so I just found this guy-noticed his song from the AT&T commercial-ya know the one where they're sending pics of themselves and he sends her a pic of herself/where she is and he's there? Well it's by Landon Pigg and I've added a bunch of his songs to my playlist-just hit the back arrow a couple times rather than going through all of them. but, yea! i really like the falling in love one (from the commercial) and sailed on. I also have a french song just before these ones that I really liked-i wanted to get the song from that degree commercial with the girl in the black dress and it's this fun french song anywho...same singer just diff song on my playlist.
yup, that's how i find new music now-commercials. It's really amazing how easy it is to find too-just type in: song from At&t commercial and you're there. apparently i'm not the only one.

welp, gonna go get my hair done tomorrow *insert smile here* nothin' better than walking out of the salon and they've styled it great and you're thinking-yea....it'll never look this good again so i'm living it up while i can.

No comments:

Post a Comment