Friday, December 18, 2009

57 reasons why...

tonight was a great night:
-making a unique dining experience in the back of a hyundai
-discovering a new favorite group: The Classic Crime
-getting a pack of rook cards that I will NEVER throw out no matter how old and tattered they get.
-beautiful lights on temple square
-seeing a goat-dog (technical name: doat or gog) (rare but they do exist apparently in the east).
-seeing some trees of no account and some with account.
-magical snap shots near the not so creepy dead marshes
-making a wish
-58 post-it notes.
-taking virtual tours of sugar land and atlanta (who knew they looked so similar to I-15,small world)
-finding paper bags with russian and korean on them side by side
-being creepers in other people's photos
-wearing my gloves for the first time
-the way he looks at me
-my malchik (ok so this one has a few repeats...ok, 35 repeats to be exact)


P.S. I CAN'T believe that drea is getting hitched tomorrow....wow...."another one bites the dust!" It'll be fun though with my roommates and spaz there. Believe it or not after all my friends getting married this is only my second wedding to attend-i always knew I'd be the last to go (not in a negative way either, just felt that it would turn out that way and was ok with it-i enjoy my personal time table.)

Fav lyrics from the classic crime:

"I left you last week and you told me, "Go on and follow your dreams,"
I think about that lately, still I don't know what it means
Becuase you're what I dream of when I wake alone,
as I drift away as we talk on the phone,
you're all that I want and that's all that I know,
And I still just can't wait to get home"

"If you haven't been tested, you certainly will,
And I promise it's going to kill."

1 comment:

  1. Ok ...you have got to post a picture of a goat-dog! If you didn't take one please go back for one!!!

    ReplyDelete