Friday, December 18, 2009

IT BURNS!



So in case you were wondering, the warning in red around this contact solution is there for a reason. "Do not rinse with Clear Care prior to insertion"
Last night I ran out of contact solution so I figured I'd use a squirt of my roomies' and without thinking used this kind. Fast Forward six hours- i'm putting my contact in and INSTANTLY my eye shuts and starts BURNING like you wouldn't believe and I start flushing it out with water but not before my eye was way red. Oh the pain, oh....the pain.....
So apparently this solution is supposed to be poured into this lil case thing that has a medal contact holder in the middle and there's a chemical reacton with the medal thing and it cleans the contact and instead...it had a nice lil chemical reaction with my eyeball.
O-O-OUCH, but all is well that ends well and by the wedding it wasn't obvious-at least people didn't think I was crying so that's good.

It was a BEAUTIFUL sealing and a niice luncheon.
On to the reception!

p.s. got a new winter coat-and am so exited about it! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow! (only...just a lil cause i gotta drive home on Sunday)

3 comments:

  1. I guess it's another good reason to go see the eye doctor when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Any chance that you will post some pics of Andrea's wedding reception????

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops forgot to bring the ol' camera/didn't want to mess with it 8) don't worry tho i'll get em' eventually.

    ReplyDelete