Tuesday, December 1, 2009

today's revelations:

Despite the fact that I complain about all the stuff i have to do, in the end i'm sentimental about classes ending-not that I don't want them to end just...giving up that routine and getting a fresh one.

It seems like I re-realize this every month but I love visiting teaching-especially when i get to do it in russian (it's seriously like being back on the mission!)

I am not able to stretch my hand/fingers so that my pinky and thumb are straight across from each other/or form a sort of line-that's crazy!

I'm introverted (well, I already knew that but more specifically: i'm an introvert who has somewhat mastered and can put into practice certain extroverted traits when it's absolutely necessary).

I found Miles Davis' "It Never Entered My Mind" (luv this song! check it out-it's the last one on my playlist-the perfect chill relaxing song.)

When I'm tired I often fight it-put it off and ignore what my body is telling me....sheesh, my body must hate me-i need to get better at listening to my body.

I'm very lucky with my malchik 8)
That'll do for now

1 comment:

  1. we beat you in basketball last night, I'm not trying to rub it in as much as use it as an excuse to say hi and I miss you. Still though, we win you lose.
    love ya
    Marles Davis.

    ReplyDelete