Friday, December 25, 2009

According to my presents I was pretty nice this year...

I got lots of itune gift cards-cha ching and a carraba's card. But the HUGE gift-the big one was....are you ready? I don't think you're ready.....ok, but i'll tell you anyway cause i'm still glowing over it: THE COMPLETE SEASONS of GILMORE GIRLS!!! my roommates will be soooo excited!

I was pretty surprised because that's a lot of money but oh i will get my money's worth out of it!!!

Also, got lots of other movies and some really interesting books that i can't wait to get into-tho i need to finish the dan brown book first. I got a way cool shawl/scarf thing from eric from iraq and lots of other great odds and ends. It was a great christmas and it will go out with a bang with our Thanksgiving dinner tonight (shrug, mom didn't get to make her turkey meal this year yet-score!)

No comments:

Post a Comment