Monday, December 28, 2009

twiddle twiddle (that's my thumbs)

What the random international hits...shrug, small world apparently.
It's starting to set in-the home duldrums-not that it's bad being home, i luv it just....I don't do well without some kind of structure and here there is zero to speak of and i'm in a lazy mood right now so forget me creating my own schedule of things to do. Lots of thoughts buzzing around the brain with nothing to do never equals a good mood for me-leaves me feeling restless and useless. It seems one of the most productive and respectable things to do a lot of is read. If you watch too much t.v. or too many movies it's no longer respectable and people start to judge you/think you have no life, but reading-reading seems to always be safe. I'll be in trouble if that ever goes. And today started out so good...babysitting, walking the dog, going on another walk... I guess it's off to read until the game...

1 comment:

  1. That's the fun thing about vacations ...you can do what ever you want! You get an automatic free pass. It's your reward for having worked so hard during the semester. You can stay up late, sleep in, watch TV until your eyes start to glaze over, eat lots of junk and no one cares because they just want you to be happy and have a great vacation. so don't worry about anyone judging you just have a great time and enjoy your break!!! You'll be back to the old grind stone before you know it!

    ReplyDelete