Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly!!!

Now I know that I'm normally slow in getting on the band wagon and using new websites etc, but I canNOT believe that I've never even looked at shutterfly! I mean, sure I had heard it mentioned but I never gave it a second thought until now. I read about it on a friend's blog and heard that they had great options for christmas cards. Just having been recently married and having grown up in a family that doesn't really do the whole christmas card thing, I had never thought about it before. I'll admit I was curious. When I looked through all of their designs, which first-there were so many, and second-they ranged from fun and cute to fancy and sophisticated, whatever style I wanted this Christmas I could find right there. I found a card-it's horizontal, with a deep red and brown design-perfectly formal to match the wedding picture we'll put on it since no one has seen our wedding pictures yet + it will be nice for those who weren't able to come to the wedding. I can tell it's better quality + variety than other websites that I've looked at to compare prices (I won't say which ones cause I don't want to disparage a company ;)

So yeah, if you don't have any ideas for a christmas card this year or want something that will be headache free-check out shutterfly (plus for any order over $30 you can get free-shipping!)

check it out:
shutterfly's christmas cards
christmasphotocards

No comments:

Post a Comment