Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Life Savers:




.....oh yeah, and of course this too:





I swear this past week or so has been ridiculous and it's just getting started. I know that I would have had a melt down already if it wasn't for Code and some divine intervention :)

So to sum up this week...I studied pretty much non-stop whenever I wasn't in classes and went to bed early (10:30) and got up early (between 5-6) for the past few days....um...all I gotta say is, I was told I would wake up feeling refreshed.....yeah, still waiting on that one. anywho, but yeah, yesterday I took the first part of the test for Music History (92 baby!) and today was the listening/identifying portion (we'll see but felt pretty good about it) then tomorrow is my Art History test-I'll get back to studying for that one right after this post, and then there's the library assignment due that I have to do tomorrow for music history and then I have to do this major project for my museum class due monday, and then the research paper for art history, and then the MEGA research paper (ok, proposal-but still)for my capstone class.....all in the next two weeks. No wonder I have a headache...

In other news I went to sunflower market today to look for bearcreek soup-it wasn't there, but I'll tell you what was: the MOST annoying sales person in the world! I didn't hear him when I first walked up (of course they were at a table right by the only entrance and exit of the store). I thought he was just trying to give me a free newspaper and so I said sure, next thing I know he's pushing a paper into my hand to fill out all my credit card info etc. um...don't think so! but you know how they are- it's really hard to let go when you were teased with an almost sale so he kept trying. When I told him I couldn't fill anything out without talking to my husband first he gives the reply: you're married?! how old are you?! (ok buddy your chance of making his sale went RIGHT out the window). So he tells me to me call my husband while i'm in the store. Whatever, I called my dad and talked with him so I could keep talking to him as I left the store and ignore the shouts of: "hey come on! you're not really on the phone with someone!"

officially not going back to the store just because of that sales guy-they should think twice before they let people stand out front and heckle their customers.

anywho, I've also decided that I shouldn't read labels of pain killers. I swear they make something as innocent as an advil seem like a poison that's going to kill you. I can't wait til the ibprophen wears off and I can try the excedrin :)

2 comments:

  1. Walgreens has Walgreens brand headache medicine that I love quite dearly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone is bothering you outside a store it's important to let the store manager know about it. Otherwise it isn't fair to him. He may not know how annoying the person has been behaving. If they know they are losing customers because someone is hassling or heckling them they will more than likely give 'em the boot!

    ReplyDelete