Wednesday, February 16, 2011

1.5 rolls of tp later...

It's hard enough to motivate yourself to be ontop of everything and work ahead/get things done/and be productive when you're perfectly fine...it's nearly impossible to do so when you're feeling sick. Now you have a meriad of excuses-legit excuses at your disposal: if I rest then I can get better faster, if I push myself it will just last longer, etc.
If nothing else I will have two goals today that even if I get nothing else done I will be happy if I get done: one-do my music history reading for tomorrow,two-30 min. of practicing the piano, and three. (crap, ok I have three things)-look through and find useful info in one of my research sources for my paper next week. That is all.
cute pics of what code got me for v-day to come :)

p.s. lie to me-if you have not seen this show, YOU NEED TO!!!! (seriously even you mom and dad-I think you would like it)

3 comments:

  1. ...and what show would that be???

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i tell you how i've gotten into that show? it's so good. wish season 3 wasn't already over. my monday nights are considerably less exciting now.

    ReplyDelete