Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Recent Kicks...


Loving this show: it's funny, it's smart, it has some action, good twists that keep you guessing and a wide variety of scenarios so it never feels old plus good character development....plus he has a british accent so he uses fun lil british slang like: "oy!" and "luv" a lot. The first two seasons are on netflix-we're already on the second season, and I believe the third season is currently airing.



This is what greeted me Valentine's day morning: the bear was promptly named Mr. Hugabug (anyone? anyone?) and the movie was promptly watched (you've got mail). I also got flowers but I can't find a pic of them for some reason...

Then as if that weren't sweet enough I come home today from the museum to find this on the kitchen table:



They are so happy! They make me smile everytime I look at them-sigh, I love daisies...espeically ones that are bright pink/orange and remind me of my wedding bouquet :) I'm always on a cody kick.

So naturally in response I made these (some of code's favs):

so yeah...if anyone has a hankering for chocolate pumpkin cookies please let us know-it always makes way more than we expect

and my final recent kick: "Reflecting Light" by Sam Phillips-check it out it's number one on my playlist on the side :) A great song to dance to with your special someone FYI

No comments:

Post a Comment