Sunday, March 6, 2011

Xmas came a little early with tax returns

So Cody has been dreaming of the day that he could once again own a mac computer. He has been slumming it with his dell and was patient in his sufferings these past months :) Here he is unwrapping it: It's finally here! Basking in the warm glow of the cool welcome intro once we turned it on-it was kind of cool cause they had Korean and Russian on there. an interview from the excited boy:


Meanwhile I had a good weekend helping Amanda take pics for her cuz up at temple square. It was so fun to just hang out again. Sometimes I worry if I'll ever have as good of friends as I have from before my mish in my future wards etc.
Also I managed to get a 100 and a 98 on two tests this weekend and yet it is still not finished cause i have an art history test on wed. It's hard for me to feel motivated with this one cause I thought I did great-A work on the last one and only got a B, and frankly I don't want to work as hard as I did last time if it's only gonna get me a B. O well I guess we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Well it sounds like if you don't work as hard you won't get another B ...you'll probably get a C! And we know how much you enjoy getting those!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Congrats Cody on your new toy and Whit ...you sounded soooo much like your cousin Lindy it was unreal!!!

    ReplyDelete