Friday, March 18, 2011

All's well that ends well

As it turns out that 6th source was no big deal. I picked the first book on industry that popped up in the library search, grabbed a relevant sentence out of it and slapped it in my paper----AND.....done! Nevermind that the book was in the juvenile section full on with illustrations, haha I almost hope she looks up the source and gets a kick out of it.
I also used a micro-film reader for the first time today-that was exciting ;)I also listened to an assignment for piano on monday, practiced my 30 minutes, and wrote a mini paper for my museum class next week (now all I have to do is come up with a tour to go with it) I seriously love this docent class and I LOVE giving tours!
If only I could get paid for it ;)
Um...what else....so we tried a new recipe that we got from our friends the stuarts-it's basically rolls with pizza toppings folded inside them baked with seasonings/oil on top and then you dip them in pizza sauce. They turned out pretty good though I think I need to get better at making my own dough...still it was pretty good. Also I made apple cobbler which I cannot wait to dish up with some vanilla icecream!
off to watch the prestige with cody ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment