Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So I am wishing for more time and less time at the same time-make sense? well welcome to my world ;)
I want time to fly by so I can take my last midterm of the semester and be done, but I want more time to have time to get ready for the game and make fun treats etc. (obviously talking about BYU vs. Florida tomorrow) Now I guess I'll be wandering the store to find anything that's blue cause I don't have time to make custom things-cougs you better win so I can make basketball sugar cookies next time!

In other news we were reading one of the talks from the last general conference of the lds church and there was a quote that I loved and felt that-if you could do this you would be a wonderful mother/wife/friend etc.

"When we learn to handle the small and simple daily things in a wise and inspired way, the result is a positive influence that will solidify harmony in our souls and build up and strengthen those around us" -Elder Per G. Malm from:"Rest unto Your Souls"

How amazing would that be? To be able to react and handle everything that comes at us-the little things in every day life with wisdom and inspiration....you would never let gut-reactions take over and cause regrets etc. Pretty cool. Man I love general conference and I can't wait for the next one in April!
Here's a link if you're feeling confused right now-check it out! What's General Conference?

No comments:

Post a Comment