Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8th is Women's Day

Congrats all you girls for being girls! (shrug, I dunno but I don't mind getting presents :) I first learned of this glorious holiday on my mish in Russia-it's very big there and the men take it seriously. You can expect to see guys running all over with flowers, chocolates, etc. for the different women in their life-that's what I like about this holiday-not just for those with girlfriends/wives, but any women in their lives....plus it gives us a better chance to get more than one present :)

In Russia I remember the elders came over and cooked us breakfast and gave us flowers. Well today was no different-I had mentioned to Cody that it was women's day but specifically told him that I wasn't hinting for him to do anything-just remembering the mish etc.

So then I come home from the museum to this:




Does my man know how to make me happy or what?? of course now I'm torn cause it's tuesday and I'm trying to swear off chocolate during the week...humph....maybe I will only have a little bit for my study session tonight ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment