Saturday, February 21, 2009

drip....drip....drip.....

You know the chinese water torture? I'm sure after a few hours the drops of water just feel like hammers hitting into your head and that's the kind of headache I have right now, but dont' worry, every now and a again it turns into a dull over-all ache so it gives me a breather.

Today, only one...ok, two good things happened. First thing: Did a session at the temple, Second: chatted with Marls (i'm trying out different nick names, trying to see something that will stick-it still takes everything I am to not type King.)
The rest of the day only added to the pounding that I'm enjoying now.
After the temple we went straight two willowbrook mall (well...if you use straight loosely-i HATE GPS devices!) and we unsuccessfully searched for a skirt for the wedding, then we went to memorial city mall which is really big and nothing there either. We had to have looked for 6 hours and nothing-this is why I hate shopping for clothes, right here: you have to invest so much time, and it's possible that you get nothing and it'll all have been a waste, plus the crowds of people, loud music in the stores, and over powering perfumes in dillards/macey's etc, plus just being surrounded with all that worldliness-sheesh...i think i'll have a lower tolerance for the mall scene for the rest of my life, not that it's a bad thing just...it really erks me now.
Sorry you're getting a vent blog-just the headache pounding.
Plus to make matters worse, BYU lost to UNLV by one and they're the most annoying to me second only to utah. Argh. What the heck happened to Jimmer huh?! Where did he go-i remember when it didnt' matter where he was, three pointers, in the paint/outside the paint, going through their defense for the lay-up like it was nothing-wasn't a question with him/ you knew it was going to go in. Now....sigh, shan't dwell.
Moving on....
I really respect Emry-really sacrifices himself for the team-got hit in the temple with a stray elbow tonight drawing some blood-he is all patched up and still playing and making plays. It was just the other day when he was playing really well and I randomly thought: hey....emry (or emory/emery?) could be a cool girl's name right? i mean...you could call her "em" "emmy" whatever/ and it's unusual and for some reason it just reminds me of ireland-don't know why, maybe cause it's close to emerald (emerald isle) anyway.......don't ask me why but I'm always trying to think of cool/unique names and it's always for girls-I seem to be not as opinionated when it comes to boy names...afton was another one i was thinking of thanks to a nickel creek song....
anyway, sorry-random tangent (from basketball to baby names-that's what is great about being a girl-get the whole spectrum 8)
anyway, I have one other thing adding to my headache and it's prolly the most important, and no idea how to deal with it-that is, if there is something truly serious to deal with....argh, frustrating.
o yea, and steve (my lil bro) got in to the Y but has to go summer term if he wants in fall-congrats! Would be cool to have one more familiar face on campus (not much of those, haha)
anywho
I'm gonna go try and sleep this off.
o yea! also watched rear window for the first time tonight-was pretty good....but i like wait until dark better.

2 comments:

  1. haha, you're funny. yeah, Emery is a pretty popular name right now. I really like it, too!
    Oh, and I can NOT find a brown skirt for the wedding. I looked everywhere. hmm... i don't know what i'll do. Anyway, I hope your headache goes away. I'm getting excited for Les Mis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see?! it must be a retarded houston thing-argh! we should ask becca to just buy us the skirt she got and we'll pay her back or something, sheesh...

    ReplyDelete