Wednesday, February 18, 2009

While you were sleeping

I forgot how good of a movie this is-honestly really funny....and for a chick flick it's more of a comedy than a chick flick. "remember the squirrels? I knocked them out of thier nest with a rock.....and then i saved them" "Peter......ewww..."
hahaha oh man....some good stuff......"these potatoes are so creamy...."

Work is going good still-we shoudl be in the official office any day which will be good and bad....good cause we can get a lot more done etc, but bad cause their home is well...homey, and everynow and then you get a break, offered a snack or I get to play with their baby elsa-aww...i'll miss her....we've gotten used to each other this past month....o well, i'll babysit....
hmm...what else....
I'm not sure how many people know this but really I hate shopping....for clothes that is-i don't mind music/movie/book shopping, just clothes....which is ironic since, like most girls, I like clothes-fun to get a new wardrobe, and yet the getting it part I can't stand. So I found myself in the mall tonight rushing from store to store trying to find my outfit for the upcoming wedding. In an hour I found the top and shoes-both cute enough, not anything amazingly fancy but it'll do, but that stupid skirt is eluding me.....this is Houston. Have you ever tried to find a modest skirt in Houston???? it's not exactly easy. I mean, it's February and I can't find a lot of long skirts etc....you'd think it would be easy to find black/brown/ dark winter colors but no, suddenly it's summer with all the color they've got going on in there.....sheesh....
o well....i still have a lil' time to find it...
So I randomly got this site from Justin and I have to say I was thoroughly entertained-actually kinda good music and I love how it ends-shrug, take a look:
http://drhorrible.com/mushortio.html

I've listened to Snow Patrol's "run" about a hundred times today-i love it so much...i can't believe i loved chasing cars more than this-it's totally better! check it out.

also, randomly: so with my job I'm always looking up info about different dentists around Texas on databases etc. So I found some humerous names:
Chu, My Dung T. (this is not a joke-seriously a name)
Dr. Diggles (bet ya he's pedo)
and finally today: Dr. Butcher (wow....he was brave)

2 comments:

  1. I found a decent skirt that's the right color at Macy's. Maybe they have it in Houston? Oh and I LOVE Dr. Horrible, sooo funny.

    ReplyDelete