Friday, February 26, 2010

Breakfast of Champions

Life is as fun and exciting as you make it. It's amazing really to think of how much of how we experience life is in our own hands... but we're lazy. We don't want to think that our crappy outlook on life is our fault cause that would mean we would have to change something, do something different which, it's true, takes time and energy. But I dunno....I think it's exciting to think that you can change your life or at least how you feel about it to anything you want-you don't have to be all rainbows and sunshine all the time but you can at least begin to appreciate and notice lil nuances that maybe others around you are failing to see.
Take this morning for example: it's Friday! which always feels like a celebration or a mini birthday party to me. If anyone has been around me long enough they know that i'm not a HUGE breakfast person-cold cereal (maybe chocolate chip pancakes) is about as much as I can handle. I just don't like b-fast foods really....restaurants like Ihop or Denny's are kinda wasted on me. So I decided I was gonna have a lil party for breakfast cause it's Friday!!! yup, the breakfast of champions:
oreos and milk.
Hey, I got my calcium intake-prolly more than i would have if i had had cereal, and I feel fantastic! 8)
Life is good.

1 comment: