Tuesday, February 2, 2010

lost? yep I am ;)

Well my head is still realing from tonight...wow. Mike pretty much had it dead on-impressive, my hat's off to you sir. Umm...so our lil lost party was pretty good. Steve and his roommie came over and brought chips/dip, m&ms, and Lefleur's favorite rootbeer totally legite with darma initiative labels on the bottles. I would include a pic but my computer isn't recognizing my camera's memory card which is only majorly frustrating me. But yea, I was soo happy that there were two episodes cause one hour would not have slaked my thirst. I was only annoyed with the whole having to watch yet another gut-renching sad goodbye between sawyer and juliet-i mean...why make us go through it all over again-what was the point of that?
As usual Hurley had some great liners and of course rather than answering some things we are immersed in a hundred new questions and mysteries-i tell ya 3/4 of Lost's audience is now simply watching just to get some closure. And what about the fake john actually being the smoke monster huh?! way out of left field right?!
good stuff all around. Well pics to be posted at a later date i guess...technology 8397294872398744 whitney: 1 (that time i turned off the computer, yeah...i showed it)

1 comment:

  1. we've never really gotten into Lost. we did just start watching House though. That's a funny show!

    ReplyDelete