Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blindside

So we finally saw this movie. I had heard from everyone and their mother, including mine, that this was a way good movie and of course I had heard of Sandra Bullock's performance. They were all right. It was a way good movie and just felt like real life-they didn't over-dramatize some sort of conflict...I mean, don't get me wrong, there were conflicts to overcome but at the same time it wasn't this huge dramatic thing-it's like it would be in real life. I loved Bullock's character-what a spitfire....so many times me and code were just like: "oh snap, it's going down, she's gonna kill someone" haha. I highly recommend it. As for me I'm ready for my muscles to stop being stiff-that hike really kicked my butt, but for now I'll just happily lay around enjoying not moving 8)

oh yeah, the only thing-would have liked to see more football, but I get that it's not exactly a remember the titans kind of movie, but more focused on bullock's character and Michael.

oh yeah, HAPPY CHOCOLATE DAY!

4 comments:

  1. You just reminded me that I haven't eaten ANY CHOCOLATE TODAY. I still have half an hour before midnight--I better get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that reminds me too. Pizza... Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah yes, nothing goes hand in hand quite as well as chocolate and pizza 8)

    ReplyDelete