Wednesday, July 14, 2010

it's tough being a girl...

I'd like to think that I'm a well-balanced person. I'm not easily peggable, you can't put me in any one peg and have that be more true than another peg. I'm not really a girly girl in that I'm not really high maintenance...in fact it's weird when I get too much attention. I'm also not exactly a tom boy-I enjoy wearing make-up or doing my hair and I'm not exactly a great athlete, but I enjoy messing around with different sports and love watching them on tv (if they're college).

For example we had a girls' night last night as our future/husbands played smash together. We watched sleepless in seattle and did facials. 8 hours later: I'm doing yard work at my president's and am absolutely filthy






.......


ok, or maybe I just like to put gross things all over me....

(btw, the ingredients for the facial mask: an egg yolk, a tablespoon of honey, and a teaspoon of olive oil...not sure if it did anything but my face was soft after i washed it off, shrug AND you boil green tea and cool it in the fridge and soak cucumbers in it for a bit.) and yes, i felt weird buying green tea after spending my entire mission trying to avoid it.

1 comment: