Sunday, August 15, 2010

homeless

It's finally here, my final night in singles' housing. Now before I gush over the fact that I'll only have one roommate the rest of my life, let me say-I was VERY lucky and had great roommates all the way through. I mean, honestly if I didn't go ona mish and they hadn't gotten married I could have lived with them like that for a long time so it's prolly good for everyone that we had different things force us to progress. But I just can't wait to be able to have a home to my own-to know that when I come home no one is going to be there. We can plan what we want to do whenever we want to do it and not worry about if our apartments will be free, or have to do dishes when you know you only contributed a lil bit, or wonder who owns what and labeling things. I swear we prolly only ate half of the stuff we bought because it would be in the fridge forever and we would not remember what was ours or forget about it cause it was so filled/buried under stuff and then we find it all gross weeks later. Now we will know EXACTLY what food we have!!! That is so exciting to me 8)
and if something is in the bedroom I don't have to go get it for Cody, he can go get it etc. Anywho, all exciting things...and we'll have COMPLETE control over what our apartment looks like, smells like, etc. good, good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment