Friday, August 13, 2010

One Week Away...

I can hardly believe that one week from now I will be, well...hopefully sleeping since I'll have to get up SUPER early to get all ready before we head up to Salt Lake for the sealing.
Mom and Dad get in tommorrow and this weekend is just a matter of packing and moving out of Centennial on Monday. I'm so so excited. Really, everything is pretty much taken care of. Sure there are little things, but the actual sealing and luncheon is pretty much locked in.
We got our sign-in book today in the mail. It looks soooo good!
We went to Walmart and got an entertainment table...thing...for the tv, a bookcase, and a nightstand for a pretty good deal. Cody goes to pick up the mattresses and couch tomorrow with the help of his aunt sam and uncle corey-thanks guys! So now, all that is left is a dresser and a kitchen table and we are completely furnished. It's slowly coming together piece by piece and I'm so so excited for our future. As much as I love new transitions, I can't wait til we are in our routine and a well-adjusted married couple and used to the whole married life routine. It'll be an adventure with tons of laughs along the way-cody will gaurantee that ;) We were passing out programs at church and our high councilor came up to us and just said to me: you will never be bored...or something to that affect. I just smiled and said, I know.
It's crazy how you get used to not being around family, but then when they come around it's so exciting and familiar.
This will be an eventful week 8)

1 comment:

  1. Whitney what a stud! Can't wait. I'm rooting for ya, trees are rooting for ya, and some trees are rooting just to stay alive!

    ReplyDelete