Monday, August 2, 2010

The Countdown continues...

19 days til I am an official married woman. The other day Cody was saying how he has to keep reminding himself that we're not married cause he'll forget and it just feels like we already are which I guess is a good sign 8)

I went and got 7 black photo frames to put on the tables at our reception today from the dollarstore-gotta love it. The only main things I have to check on at this point I guess is whether or not the Petersons have a way of playing music outside-like speakers or anything, if not I'll have to start researching other ways...would plugging in a boombox and sliding it under the treats table and blasting it be too tacky? haha, I don't really care as long as the music can be ever so slightly heard. That plus no rain and finding dishes/trays to use for the refreshment table and we will be good to go 8)

In other great and AMAZING news-we got our all-sports passes today and I'm sOOOOOOOO excited!!!! I mean, yeah classes are great and staying up studying in the library at all hours is fantastic, but nothing says college like the start of football season-the packed stadium, eventually-the nice weather and the start of fall....a great time of year-Rise and Shout!

3 comments:

  1. Your Dad and I were at Carrabas tonight drowning our sorrows in some tasty Chicken marsalla and fetticini alfredo ...after sending Stephen off to the MTC, and the main topic of conversation was BYU football! Yup, I wanted to know what the out look was going to be since we'll be missing several key players this year. Sounds like they will be just as great as always. Go Cougs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete