Friday, January 23, 2009

August Rush

Oh MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, I dunno if any of you out there have seen this movie or even heard of it but it's basicaly amAzing. This movie critic is giving it two thumbs way way up. Amazing music! never heard someone play the guitar in such a unique way-so cool and there's a cute young irish guy who sings (this is obviously a big plus to the ladies) and just the whole plot of the story....I love it!
I won't lie, i got a lil teary towards the end-was just so good 8)
man what a feel good movie-just fills your soul right up with warm fuzzies, sigh....
go see it and if you have already...then sit down and see it again.
it's just...you know the whole soulmate theory right? and if we had movies that were our soul mates then this would be in the top 5.

Thanks to Alan's help I found "demon" by guster-such a good song! also, recommend it to those who haven't heard it.

My words confuse you
My eyes don’t move a blink
Cause it’s easier sometimes
Not to be sincere
Somehow I make you believe Believe

When I speak I cross my fingers
Will you know you’ve been deceived?
I find a need to be the demon
A demon cannot be hurt

Honest is easy
Fiction is where genius lies
Cause it’s easier sometimes
Not to be involved
Somehow I make you believe
Believe

When I speak I cross my fingers
Will you know you’ve been deceived?
I find a need to be the demon
A demon cannot be hurt

ouch, i'm gonna pay for this tomorrow when I have to wake up at 5 a.m.
won't be pretty.

3 comments:

  1. We saw August Rush! Freddie Highmore is basically the cutest boy in the world--just looking at him makes me want to cry. Robin Williams, on the other hand, is TERRIFYING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was I right or was I RIGHT!!! I knew you would love this one. It has all of the important elements: music, A cute IRISH guy and an uplifting story line. I'm so good!

    ReplyDelete