Saturday, January 31, 2009

clone wars

Today was pretty good. Me and the parents went to the temple and then out to eat at pappasitos (sp?) which was pretty good. Then it was home to watch BYU kill Wyoming at the Marriot-way good game, esp. for Fredette-man that guy was on fire! Watching the game with my dad and mom present is always bound to be quite entertaining between my dad yelling at the consistant "eh" members of the team and praising Fredette and cummard etc. Of course meanwhile mom is telling me which ones are dateable depending on how good they are-so dad will like them. (of course i'm joking mom-cause i know you'll read this and comment saying you were just joking)
all and all it was quite amusing, except for the fact that I have this killer tight/knot thing in my neck/shoulder and I can't really make sudden movements without it acting up, sheesh....i don't care if they're real doctors or not I need a chiropractor (sp?). whatever will get me loosened up. What else.... o yea!
So I received quite the shock when I logged on to facebook to see:
"Whitney richards is in a relationship" Instantly I thought it was some kind of prank=someone logged onto my account somehow and changed it to give me a scare (because as we all know- once it's on facebook it's the real deal). But no, i discovered that I have a clone on facebook-she's slightly older and I don't know much else, but it will be easy to tell us apart-further motivation to stay single to make it easier for all of you 8)
Well, I start my new job on Monday-woohoo! it'll be interesting to have something to do all day long-and it will help me stay awake after early morning scripture study with the fam and have plenty of time for my personal study. Structure is my friend at this point.
And...um...I know that you all have much busier lives than me at this point but please make efforts to write in your blogs-with some of you it's the only contact I've got!

No comments:

Post a Comment