Sunday, January 25, 2009

"she finally did it.....she's a basket weaver"

What a great day!
So Sara and Justin came and it was great to see them 8) then at church allison and her fam also came so that was cool. Me and mom gave talks and it went well-I was really happy that my prayers were answered and once I was up there I wasn't as nervous as I thought I'd be and it was actually sort of enjoyable-i know crazy.
In Relief Society sister Pabst did the lesson on hope and it was SUCH a great lesson-really felt the spirit strong and it was really interesting to think about. I love her so much-was such a great leader and has such a fun energy that just makes everyone around her feel like they're important and interesting so naturally everyone loves being around her.
we played rook tonight and were slaughtered-the highlight being that i picked the music we listened to as we played and i felt like a kid in a candy shop with all these Moжнo cds. I picked Les Mes, Guys and Dolls, Pirates of Pinzans, a mix cd of piano sonatas etc, and...billy joel. It was a good night 8)
I also called the grandparents and checked in which was good. I must say I love that my grandparents aren't huge phone talkers-if you know anything about the richards' family you know this is genetic and was passed on (esp. to dad and eric) I can talk if it's the right person, but normally you won't find me on the phone chatting for hours. If I've ever talked with whoever is reading this for more than an hour-don't worry, it means I was sincerely interested seeing as if I wasn't I'd never engage in more than a five minute conversation etc.
We watched errand of angels. I good movie-at least more realistic than the best two years but I kept thinking they were trying to make it look like it was being filmed in the early 90s or something....maybe that's just their style today...shrug...
*yawn* I think I'm gonna hit the hay.

1 comment:

  1. I so enjoyed your talk and hearing about your experiences and gospel insights. My mind also kept thinking how your parents must be so pleased with your personal journey and growth over the last 18 months. You were confident! You are a fabulous communicator! Welcome home!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete