Wednesday, January 21, 2009

вот

привет!

yes, i figured that I needed a new page, new blog, new beginning. I can't believe that I'm already home a week-man time flies, somehow even faster than time flew on the mission which was insanely fast. I was in russia (krasnodar, taganrog, rostov, estonia, and volgograd) this past year and a half serving as a missionary for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was an unforgettable experience full of great, happy, sad, and hard times. I learned so much, not to mention a lil russian and am sadly home trying to move on with my life and get a job etc (i know how boring!) seriously the thought that I prolly won't get yelled at today or have a decent adrenaline rush is pretty depressing but I'll just have to make my own adventures here.
atleast I got to see the fam this week and may post pics of that, though i know mom will post stuff on her blog no matter what.
I just made a CRAZY realization. So I talked to amanda tonight-it was great! and we'll chat more later but I realized that we will all be able to be there for her wedding-actually in the temple, all of us....tho i'm one of the select few that aren't married 8) cool feeling, cool feeling (and i'm not being sarcastic-i'm serious about that).
anyway, it's bound to be a special experience.
can't wait to see sara and justin this weekend-man it'll be so weird!
coming home from the mish is kinda eery cause everything looks the same, but in all reality everything is totally different and atleast you feel totally different-like you have a different relationship to things and people then before.
def. an interesting transition....

3 comments:

  1. Being there for the sealing is the most amazing thing. CB's and Emily's was gorgeous and just made me bawl! I'm glad you'll be there with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney!!

    Welcome back to the West...I hope you enjoyed my few attempts at speaking Russian. Drop me a line sometime. My facebook is taking a hiatus, so here's my email: russellwades@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to write this before, but Welcome Home Whitney! :)

    ReplyDelete