Wednesday, January 27, 2010

some pics and updates

And who said staying up insanely late mindlessly checking up on blogs is a waste of time?! I would have not seen some of these great pics from xmas break that mom had posted-I mean, we're talking days before I prolly would have seen them. I really need to get that sidebar thingy that lets you know which blogs are most recently updated....anyone know how to get that feature? I know you do cause half of you have that cool feature on ur blogs-I know, i've seen it.

So with no further ado some pics from our xmas break/sabrina's baby blessing 8)


o yea, quite the talkative ride to oklahoma, haha


BRAUMS!


I had dropped my fries and was sad...



This is when I had my snuggle session with the kids and learned that Breenie drools....a lot...

everyone except Eric


Just because I can 8)


still glowing over gilmore girls

5 comments:

  1. I think you mean Jenny's blessing.
    -Stephen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually ...that would be Jillian's blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dadgummit! Jilly Jenny, they are so easily confused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Jess's sister for one thing. But I wasn't thinking of anyone in particular, it's just a name that I flip with Jilly in my mind.

    ReplyDelete