Saturday, May 16, 2009

Angels and Demons

2 THUMBS WAY WAY UP!


i saw this with mom today while the kids saw earth. I really liked it-it's not exactly your warm and fuzzy movie but if you were expecting that from the beginning...well...anyway.
I really want the soundtrack-first time i've started to get excited about listening to a soundtrack since being home and I don't have any major complaints actually....no awkward acting from anyone...it was slightly disturbing to me how good ewen mcgregor made those priest robes look-neelzya! and the effects were good, music was good, and the only hitch i could see is if you particularly don't like watching people die from fire cause therew as a few ewwww moments in regards to that. But yea, I really enjoyed it cause it's a good formula for me personally: action/adventure, heavy in humanities subject matter with art/sculptors etc, and well, ewen mcgregor. THat about sums it up. I got the book for my bday so i'm gonna reread it and see how close it was-don't really remember...

So last night we had an AWESOME storm that we were lucky enough to drive through to get home from the kiddie park so it was quite the show. I've never seen so much and so bright of lightening before-it was pretty cool. The only not cool part of it being seeing a semi that had flipped on its side and it was pretty early on the scene cause the cops were just starting to come up to the semi so i don't know how the driver was...yikes.

As I was at the kiddie park I was thinking how great a place this was. There were all kinds of lil rides for the kids and cheap consessions and just...felt really "american" i dunno...I was just thinking how much fun we would have with the F6/R22 crowd here-i think they would find it cool here like me.

Right now I'm actually eating dip 'n' dots!!! yea...they still have it here 8) I'm just waiting for one of the kids to walk in and instantly be drawn to it with their freakish sugar radars...

enough random blogging for one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment