Sunday, May 10, 2009

ничего себе

Before you begin to judge me and think that I have slacked on my blogging-I had many different subjects that I thought about writing on and made a mental note to write on, it's just my following through skills.
Exciting news: drea came down to the land of sugar and we went to a rockin concert in the park. It was sheer acoustical tastiness-right from the first minute when they said: "we have to take a short break to move our cars, don't go anywhere..." to the grandma to my right rockin' out while eating her fruit cup. It was pretty nice weather-not hot with a nice breeze and by the time we left there were actually quite a few people. There were ladies that were walking around and giving out flowers to the moms and as she gave a flower to a woman next to our camping chairs, i waited, interested to see whether she would ask or say anything. She started to turn to go and then hesitated-prolly cause i was looking at her expectantly and said: you're not mothers are you? if we had been, prolly thinking-what a sad teenage tragedy, haha. I'm just proud that she asked-a few years ago she'd prolly have not even glanced...of course, i don't know whether that's due to me looking older or the morality of america's youth has taken a dive...but let's just say i look older.

Afterwards we soundly beat mom and dad at rook-actually it was pretty close but a good finish. Tonight me and steve werent' so lucky but fun all the same. I'm trying to decide if we'll go visit M, J, and the kids (what, i'm lazy...) I really want to go and it would be fun to take a quick side trip to B-ville just to see it, haven't been back since we moved i don't think...the trick is not having to drive all day and then have two days with them and drive all the way back after that. I want more time in between those long drives....hmmm though that is a chunk out of my paycheck for this week, but when else would i get a chance to see them plus, either way i'll have to lose money to see them so why not now, right?

Now I think it's not a matter of are we going, but which day are we going that i'm trying to decide.

I heard some mention of how the gang had been everywhere except to my crib down here? well you don't need a written invitation-come on down! I am bored and would love the company so if ya'll are serious prove it! you can get a t-shirt that says don't mess with texas (thought i'd sweeten the deal for ya)

and Rockets, what the heck? way to fight your way back in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment