Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hurley

So i'm finishing up the second season of Lost tonight and it is getting pretty crazy! I think some of my favorite parts are the crazy dreams that they have and how it leads them to different things and they're freaky too.
I just watched the episode where Hurley finds out that Libby got shot by Michael who is obviously doing something the "others" told him to do in order to get Walt back. Interestingly enough it was this episode that got to me-i barely even know libby's character etc, but Hurley was so sad and cried. He is the best crier on the show I think-at least the most sad looking, it just breaks your heart to see that teddy bear cry. anyway.
Speaking of dreams I had another dream last night where I was driving somewhere and it was like the peddles kept getting a lil bit further/just out of reach of my feet and when I tried to apply the brake it was like rock hard and it wasn't responding-at least it was really slow in braking etc. There were others in the car i think and they were starting to complain and asking what i was doing etc. I've had dreams like this a TON throughout my life. It may be slightly different, but it's the same theme-i can't control the car and sometimes the car is careening too fast in and out of traffic. Either the steering wheel won't turn and it takes all of my strength and finally at the last second the car does what i want, but slowly or the peddles etc and there is always someone in the car who is like: sheesh, what's wrong with you, just drive etc. like it's cause of me and not the car etc. It's a very frustrating dream. if i were on "lost" i would be very confused as to where that was supposed to lead me ;)

o yea, and GO ROCKETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment