Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I love Whitney"

So I think I am like Lucy from I love Lucy. Not in the fact that I walk around in cute dresses, heels and manage to keep great food on the table but more in a..."the famous chocolate factory episode" kind of way. All the crazy random stuff that happens to her that isn't necessarily her fault-just bad luck, and with me it always happens in relation to house keeping
For example there's the infamous potato bomb of summer 2005 (i poked that thing so full of holes).
the amazing lazor thin cookies of Rostov.
also the mushy brown goo that was supposed to be brownies-of rostov
and tonight I was waiting for courtney to come home (i was baby sitting) and decided to wash her dishes/clean her kitchen etc. cause it always puts me in a good mood etc. and everything is looking great and clean when bubbles start spilling out of the dishwasher onto the floor. Talk about your I love Lucy moments-I can just see her scrambling on the floor trying to stuff it back in but it comes out twice as fast, getting all messy and the audience roaring...but of course it wasnt' that bad and with a lil drainage and the help of Court once home, all was put right. I swear, I am cursed over at their house-something always goes awry (sp?) like the whole daisy eating a cat incident....sheesh, and yet they still have me back.

Who ever I end up with better be open to some adventure cause our kitchen is prolly gonna resemble a battle field and hopefully he isn't jumpy around lound bangs...

I guess that's what I get for complaining that I'm bored and there's nothing to do.

In other better news I got word from a couple in my church that has a scholarship for girls going to byu and I got all 5Gs of it!!! THAT is SUCH a HUGE blessing!!! I feel very greatful and if I get any other scholarships from BYU I'll be really set.
Speaking of...my bro is heading off Friday for BYU-CRAZY!!! It's gonna be so quiet around here...I mean, it's fine, but I could always count on him to appreciate and watch things like arrested development with and stupid yet funny things with-now i'm on my own. It'll be fun to have him up there though.

1 comment: