Sunday, June 14, 2009

"what about you toots?"

That was the line that left my dad gasping for air and crying with laughter. shrug, I don't get it either but he's one of those people where if he's laughing hard-it's hard not to laugh too.
I think I am finally getting everything on to my new computer which is exciting though it wasn't smooth all the way-note to self: i still hate technology. I figured it out tho-it's just imperfect because man made it (and no i don't mean that as a sexist comment, man as in mankind). Anyway, the only thing that is really bugging me is I had a program on my old computer called finale notepad which is just a simple program used to notate music etc and I paid ten bucks to download the most recent version and it's not working so all of the old files that i wrote on that old program can't be listened to etc. until i get this version working.
yikes, i'm boring myself-sorry about that, i'm going to bed.

p.s. I've found different projects this summer to keep me occupied-one of which is coming up with ideas wiht my dad for new games that we can copyright and sell. One is kind of like "scene it" only for broadway-it'll be called on broadway and there will be different categories whether it's clips of songs or scenes etc of different broadway shows/trivia etc. Then we came up with another game which surprisingly hasn't been done yet-at least to my knowledge- where it's just different movie quotes and you get so many points depending on whether you can guess the movie, more if u guess the character, the actor's real name etc.
yea i know, this summer is gonna be a blast-all of this only came up because whether he hums something or i do we can always say what it's from.
nighty night.

2 comments:

  1. I'd play you a game but... Broadway? I think the only thing I know about Broadway is there's a song written by Goo Goo Dolls with that song title. Other then that I'm toast. Movie musicals? 7 Brides for 7 Brothers had some good ones...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...don't know that one...tho i do know guys and dolls...

    ReplyDelete