Monday, June 8, 2009

take you there

I did it- "king's to me" (which movie?)
Pirates of Penzance came in today and it was perfect! I surprised dad with it and we watched it for FHE....aww so good...
I restarted my daily work-outs which I'm going to do everyday because...well...i don't have an excuse not to. As meagan would say: it hurts so good.

so I started checking the plain white T's out and despite my brother's objections i kinda like em'. I haven't heard much but the ones i like are: hey there Delilah )sp?), 1,2,3,4, and take you there. I just like the mellowness of them. Esp. hey there...i dunno, it just seems like a song a boyfriend could actually write for his girlfriend and of course i like the thought of her boyfriend thinking of her enough to write a song for her even though they're not together.

in other words i've started reading the miracle of forgiveness tho i'm a lil nervous. People say that it's really good but you feel real guilty by the end. Oh well, it's good for ya right?

I wish we could request the general subjects of our dreams. I mean, I wouldn't want to decide exactly what it would be cause that's what makes them so cool that they just sort of spring out of your conscious and tell you something sometimes about yourself but...i wouldn't mind having dreams with old friends in them-get to see them again etc. In the past i've tried to sway what my dreams would be about by thinking really hard of the thing before falling asleep but it never worked in fact more often than not i didn't have any dreams at all.

OH! I almost forgot-so I have realized that I can totally use my youthfulness to benefit myself today. I got a random call from Austin about some charity that they wanted me to pledge so much money every year and depending on my mood sometimes i don't hang up right away. So this was one of those times and I said: well I'll have to ask my parents if that's ok and he hesitated and asked me how old I was and I just said, well I'm still living at home with my parents and he seemed pretty confused by that and finally i asked him if they were on the web so my parents could make sure it was ok, haha. Now you have to admit it-that's slightly more fun than hanging up right away.


now we're back to the beginning
it's just a feeling and no one knows yet.
but just because they can't feel it too
doesn't mean that you have to forget
let you memories grow stronger and stronger
til they're before your eyes
you'll come back when they call you
no need to say goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Delilah is the song that that guys made fun of and would sing "Ohhh what's with B.U.G.'s? Ohhhh what's with B.U.G.'s" instead of "ohhh it's what you do to me." Remember that song?

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course-thanks to them I always think that when it's playing 8)

    ReplyDelete